How does the order process go?
- Select the quantity of bags you would like to purchase and click “Checkout”
- Complete the shipping and billing details
- Select your method of payment (Visa, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal)
- Complete credit card details or login to PayPal
- Confirm your order details and click “Submit Order”
- *Optional - Print your order (This is your online receipt)
- Check your email for order confirmation and package tracking information
- Receive your new Two Wheel Gear bag delivered to your door
Is your pannier waterproof?
Our pannier is water-resistant. We don’t claim it to be waterproof because you can’t immerse it in water without water seeping through the seams or zippers. It is made of 700-denier polyurethane-coated nylon cordura that is commonly used in rugged backpacks, bags and outdoor products. The polyurethane inner coating gives the nylon water resistance. Our pannier keeps contents dry under all of our extreme weather tests.
We will refund your purchase in full within 30 days of delivery if you are not satisfied with the pannier. We offer a one year full refund for any manufacturing defects. Please email us for return/refund instructions. We have a 99% satisfaction rating with our online customers.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada. From -30 C / -22F to +30 C /86F, we handle some serious weather elements.
Interested in being a distributor?
Shoot us an email at email@example.com.
Almost all standard bike racks like Blackburn, Axiom, Planet Bike, Topeak and Filzer work great. The only criteria is that the rack have a prong extending from the bottom for a ring to hook over. Almost all bike racks have this feature.
How Do I Attach The Commuter Pannier to My Rack?
Set the pannier on your rack, hook the D-Rings and secure with the velcro straps. It's simple and secure. See below for the complete mounting instructions.