Garment Pannier Classic 2.0 (TWIST) - USED
The Classic 2.0 (TWIST)
The 2018 hybrid bike suit bag designed to keep your clothes protected, wrinkle-free and off your back on your ride to work. Functions as a travel garment bag with room for up to 5 hangers with organizer pockets for all of your daily work items. Newly added pocket organization, easy access zipper pulls, re-designed rain cover, and TWIST mounting system from KLICKfix.
Ideal For: Business Formal Commuters, Air Business Travel, Active Professionals
- Weather protected laptop pannier and hybrid garment bag
- Quick conversion for on-bike or off-bike carry
- Adjustable mounting for all standard bike racks
- Locks onto bike rack with ratchet clips
- Organized sections for your daily office carry (laptop, documents, shoes, lunch, tools and accessories)
- Foam padded removable shoulder strap and briefcase handles
- Reflective accents for night visibility
- Loops for clipping lights
- Includes fluorescent high-visibility rain cover
TWIST Rack Mounting Instructions
- Place the bag with open hooks onto the bike rack
- Close the four blue catches (Click) to lock the bag on the rack
- Use the bottom quick release strap to secure the bag to the side of the rack
- To adjust the hook placement: loosen screw (+) on hook, slide into new hole location, tighten screw (total of 16 different hook positions)
Additional Inserts for Smaller Racks:
- There are two (2) additional blue inserts included with each bag that clip inside the hooks (if necessary) for small diameter bike racks
- No Insert: Use on standard bike racks 6-12mm
- With Insert: Use on standard bike racks 6-8mm
Measurements & Materials
- Bag flat (hanging) - Height 38.5" Width 19" Depth 3"
- Bag folded (carried) - Height 18" Width 19" Depth 6"
- Weight: 4.2 lbs / 1.9 kg
- Volume: 55 Litres
- Material: 600D Polyester with TPE Waterproof backing & UV Treatment
What are the differences between the 2018 Garment Pannier and the previous model?
The major difference is the new mounting system components. The 2018 model has a ratchet locking system where each hook locks around your rack. The 2017 model has two center locking mechanisms that flip to lock under the rack. The 2018 mounting system is also more adjustable with 4 locations for each hook. This allows you to set the pannier up with more customization for placement on the rack. The 2017 model's hook placement is set so you can't move the hooks horizontally to best fit your rack.
The other differences in the bag include added organization inside some of the pockets, zipper pulls on every zipper to improve pocket access, more polish and style. The 2018 model also features a more subtle logo on the front of the pack.
Is the rain cover included?
Yes! It comes hooked on the front D-rings. The rain cover has also been improved to fit better, is more lightweight and compactable for storage.
What size of racks do you need to add the additional inserts for?
If your rack is between 6-8mm, the extra blue inserts will make a nice tight fit for the clips to hook on your rack. If your rack is between 6-12mm (which most are), the hooks should work great without the inserts.
Check out the Frequently Asked Questions for more information on Garment Panniers or Contact Us.